Experienced OTR Drivers
You've Earned Your Stripes,
Now Get Your Reward.
At USA Truck we value your experience, and we’ll back it up with great pay and benefits. When you drive with USA Truck, you’re with one of the most experienced and stable companies in America. We’ll keep you loaded, we’ll get you paid and we’ll get you home. Get your career in gear today, with USA Truck!
- Pay on Delivery: your trips are paid automatically by our computer system based on the delivery date. All trips delivered by midnight Monday night will be paid the following Friday.
- Direct Deposit, drivers paid weekly. You may choose to have your pay deposited directly into your bank account, loaded onto your ComData card or mailed to your home.
- 6 Months
- 1 Year
- 2 Years
- 3 Years
- 3+ Years
- Hazmat Loads
- 30¢ per Mile
- 34¢ per Mile
- 35¢ per Mile
- 36¢ per Mile
- Contact a recruitier for details
- Additional 3¢ per Mile
- Conventional tractors (permanently assigned)
- Late Model Equipment
- 10 speed transmissions (some auto shift)
- Power steering, AM/FM stereos, air-ride suspension, ABS braking and cruise control
- Dry box trailers
- Comprehensive maintenance program
- Qualcomm Communications
- Minimum 21 years of age
- US Citizen or obtain permanent Immigration and Naturalization Service resident or work status
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License. Acceptable driving record with:
- No more than 1 moving violation, within one year of application date
- No DOT major violations within the last 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- CMV accident history is subject to review
- No alcohol related convictions within the previous 5 years
- Recent verifiable satisfactory work history
- No positive drug or alcohol test
- Able to pass a DOT physical examination and drug screen
- Subject to background investigation, including but not limited to: criminal history, FMCSA Pre-Employment screening report, driving record and previous employment inquiries
- This is NOT meant to be a complete list of all hiring standards rather an overview of requirements. This information is subject to change at any time. Please contact USA Truck directly if you have any questions.
- Rider program available
- No pets